Latalia.se uses Klarna Checkout, Shopify Payments and PayPal for all payments within Sweden. For questions relating to Klarna payments, we refer to Klarna's customer service on 08 - 120 120 10.You accept Klarna's terms of purchase at checkout when payment is made.
When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address. If there is an error in the order confirmation, you must immediately contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our normal delivery times are 1-4 days within Sweden. ATTENTION! Orders placed on weekends are sent on the following Monday at the earliest. If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), you must contact us at e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Delivery Time Normally you will have your package within 1-3 working days. For larger campaigns, it may take a little longer. Delivery only takes place within Sweden and Europe.
- Unredeemed packages We reserve the right to charge the costs of return shipping, shipping costs, etc. Customer will be charged SEK 290 for unredeemed packages to cover our costs. The shipment is at the collection point for 14 days before being returned. When an order arrives at the delivery point, a notification is sent either via SMS or email, if the order is not picked up, then a reminder is sent via letter. If the order is not picked up despite SMS and letter, the fee for unredeemed packages (SEK 290) will be charged. When the package is returned, the price of the products is credited and the fee for unredeemed packages is charged. All orders are sent to the service point from where the customer collects the product, except in some cases for Postal parcels when the postman chooses to deliver them directly to the mailbox. It is the customer's own responsibility to pick up the package within the set time, It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the correct telephone number for notification and address is specified at the time of ordering
- Right of withdrawal
- When exercising your right of withdrawal: Returned goods must be unused and in original packaging and any hhanging labels must be attached. If this is not the case, a reduction in value of 100% of the item's value will be deducted when refunding.For returns, Latalia's own shipping documents must always be used.We charge a cost of SEK 69 for return shipping.If you want to return jewelry (please note that it is not possible to return earrings with broken packaging), then the return shipping costs SEK 29
- If you want to create a return shipping slip or have questions about exchanges and returns, contact customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
- Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrongly shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
- How do you proceed with a complaint? Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to remedy the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.seeRefund/reduction in value upon return Refund is made after the item has been returned and received in its original condition. When returning products that are not in original condition, a reduction in value of up to 100% of the product's value is deducted. The amount for the item is normally returned to the customer's account within approx. 5-10 banking days. Any shipping fee is deducted from the amount of the item.
- Limitation of Liability We accept no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors resulting from circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or non-existent delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product Information
- We reserve the right for any typographical errors on this website and final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as correctly as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- By shopping at Latalia AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than is necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your data to third parties without a legal basis.
- Latalia AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order and in the instances when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the data protection regulation (GDPR).
What is personal data?
A personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
What data do we store?
In order to process your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation according to, for example, the Accounting Act.
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you.
Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings take place with your consent.
What information is shared and for what purpose?
- Payment provider When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved with the payment provider. The information is saved to be able to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna.
Shipping Company In order to deliver your orders and complete our contract, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord, Schenker.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use for sending newsletters.
The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts of all information held about you by us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
The right to be forgotten
You can at any time ask for the data concerning you to be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it must be kept because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
Responsible for data protection
Latalia AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and password securely.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, see arn.see For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, you can submit a complaint online via the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
Dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.