Latalia.se uses Klarna Checkout, Shopify Payments and PayPal for all payments within Sweden. For questions concerning Klarna payments, we refer to Klarna's customer service on 08 - 120 120 10. You approve Klarna's purchase terms at checkout when payment is made.
When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address. If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to email@example.com.
3 . Delivery
Our normal delivery times are 1-4 days within Sweden. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday. Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery time Normally you have your package within working days 1-3 days. For larger campaigns, it may take a little longer. Delivery takes place only within Sweden and Europe.
- Unredeemed packages We reserve the right to charge the costs for return shipping, handling costs, etc. Customer will be charged SEK 199 for unredeemed packages to cover our costs. The shipment is at the collection point for 14 days before being returned. When an order arrives at the delivery point, a notification is sent either via SMS or email, if the order is not picked up, a reminder is sent out via letter. If the order is not picked up despite SMS and letter, the fee for unredeemed packages (SEK 290) will be charged. When the package is returned, the price of the products is credited and the fee for unredeemed packages is charged. All orders are sent to the service point from where the customer picks up the product, except in some cases for Postpaket when the postman chooses to deliver them directly in the mailbox. It is the customer's own responsibility to pick up packages within the allotted time. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the correct telephone number for notification and address are stated at the time of ordering
- Right of withdrawal
- When exercising your right of withdrawal: Returned goods must be unused and in original packaging and any h meadow labels must be attached. If this is not the case, a depreciation of 100% of the value of the goods will be deducted upon refund. When returning, Latalia's own shipping documents must always be used. We charge a cost of SEK 59 for return shipping. If you want to return the jewelery (please note that it is not possible to return the earrings if the packaging is interrupted), then the return shipping costs SEK 29
- If you want to create a return shipping note or have questions regarding exchanges and returns, contact customer service via email@example.com
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
- Complaints and Complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to fix the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint should be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
- How do you proceed with a complaint? Any errors and defects must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. Refund / depreciation on return Refund is made after the item has been returned and received in its original condition. When returning products that are not in original condition, a reduction in value of up to 100% of the value of the item is deducted. The amount for the product is normally returned to the customer's account within about 5-10 banking days. Any shipping fee is deducted from the amount of the item.
- Limitation of Liability We do not accept liability for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product Information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Cookie Information
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must be informed for privacy purposes that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.
- Personal Information
- By shopping at Latalia AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more data than necessary to process your ordering. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Latalia AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is personal information?
Personal information is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
What information do we store?
In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed in order to fulfill the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made with your consent.
What tasks are shared and for what purpose?
- Payment provider When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna.
Shipping company In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord, Schenker.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use for sending out newsletters.
The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
Right to Correction
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
The right to be forgotten
You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time There are few exceptions to the right to delete, such as if it must be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
Responsible for data protection
Latalia AB is responsible for storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords securely.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and Choice of Law
In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.